วันอังคารที่ 24 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Decisions.

      In Thailand, the curriculum of education for high school consists three years. There are three main programs to choose when the students were studied in lower school; Sci-Maths, Eng-Maths, and Eng with another languages like Chinese, Japanese or French. 

      Many students, included me are the one in the group of children that haven't found themselves, what subjects they like, etc. But nowadays, it seems that our lives force us to choose Sci-Maths program because many parents believe that if their children study in this program, they have chances to continue studying doctors in Bachelor's degree. When these students graduate, they become doctors that earn high salaries according to parent's wants. But when we look back, are there some of students who weren't happy about this force-lives.

      So, I just express my idea about choosing high school programs for myself and others that it's so hard to decide. I think that the first thing I should know is to know my favorite subjects and continue thinking about careers I would like to do. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น